Our fire retardants are the easiest & most user friendly on the market and to show it, our 8 year old grand daughter had a science project for school, what did she choose? FX Fabric Guard, FX Paper Guard and FX Tree Guard. Assisting her is her 7 year old brother. Please keep in mind these are children that are conducting this experiment.
Why use FRCT's FIRE RETARDANT PENETRANTS over others?
We're Texas based Manufacturer, we offer the highest rated fire retardant products, same to next day shipping, non toxic and environment safe products. We are top ranked in customer service and satisfaction.
Please, don't hesitate to call or email us with questions or the need for more information.
- NO FUMES OR ODOR, TOP RATED FIRE RETARDANT
- APPROVED BY FIRE MARSHAL'S AND BUILDING OFFICIAL'S INSURANCE COMPANY RECOMMENDED
- ONLY FIRE RETARDANT COATING TESTED UNDER THE ASTM E2768 30 MINUTE TEST FIRE RETARDANT COATING FOR I-JOISTS (ASTM E84 & ASTM E119 TESTED)
- TOP SEARCHED FOR / MOST DEPENDABLE FIRE RETARDANT COATINGS IN THE INDUSTRY
- CALIFORNIA REGISTERED FLAME RETARDANT SPRAY FOR FABRIC (CSFM 1237.1 TESTED FOR FABRIC) CSFM 1264.3 FIRE RETARDANT SPRAY FOR CHRISTMAS TREE'S
- NFPA 701 TESTED
- CHLORINE & PBDE FREE
- INSOLUBLE WHEN DRY
- LEACH RESISTANT
- FSC REGIONAL CREDITS
- NON HALOGENATED
- NON BFR
- LOW EMITTING VOC’S
- ENVIRONMENT SAFE AROUND PLANTS, ANIMALS AND CHILDREN
- NO SPECIAL TOOLS OR APPLICATION SYSTEM NEEDED
- SHIPS SAME TO NEXT DAY
- EASY APPLICATION
- SOAP & WATER CLEAN UP
- TRANSPARENT COATINGS (Optional colorant may be added)
- ODOR FREE - NON TOXIC
- ROLLED, BRUSHED OR SPRAYED APPLIED
- FIRE RETARDANT PROTECTS WOOD, LUMBER, PLYWOOD, I-JOIST & FABRICS
- WOOD CAN BE PAINTED OR STAINED OVER SHELF LIFE 2/3 YEARS
- INTERIOR & EXTERIOR USES
- ACCEPTED BY MOST MAJOR CITIES, COUNTIES AND STATES
- ARCHITECTS & ENGINEER RECOMMENDED
- MANUFACTURED IN TEXAS
- TESTED BY INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ACCREDITED THIRD PARTY LABORATORY
- FX LUMBER GUARD DOES NOT REQUIRE RETREATMENT (if kept from high humidity and/or high moisture areas)